Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 47: Change in routine

I can't believe my two days off is already over! Ugh, Monday. I seriously wish there was a day between Sunday and Monday. That would be epic awesome, don't you think?

So anyway, work was the same for me today, although time was a bit in a hurry. It was slightly draining and of course, almost everyone were still on RD mode. There were a lot of discussions that it was hard to find a place in our brains to fit all the information given. The only good thing was the free food I took advantage of today. Our trainor gave us food during our first break and also one of my friends brought food for everybody as a celebration for her passing the teacher's board examination, which was what we ate on lunch. Thank God for generous people!

After work, I immediately went home because I was not in the mood to go with my friends. A couple of hours later, my roommate arrived and I suddenly had the urge to go jogging. She was surprised with my suggestion but still agreed. Well technically, we only walked. But hey, it's a good start right? I mean we gotta start small first. And it's a change from my usual routine of laziness so it's a good change. After walking, we had dinner and went home.

We'll be taking calls again tomorrow for billing which I'm not really confident about. I'm still gonna be with my partner but since he was the one who went first last time, I had to be the first one tomorrow. I'm a little scared and worried but my excitement is winning over. I'm going home on Friday for my mom's birthday and I can't wait to see my family! And also, I'm more excited for my trip to Hongkong on July. I know it's still months away but whatever, I'm still excited anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I get tired just thinking about running, walking sounds much more sound.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete