Thursday, January 12, 2012

Back to Basics: Stephanie Sol






I'm pretty sure almost everyone have seen this TVCs already. Ever wondered who that 'mystery girl' John Lloyd was with in that Magic Flakes commercial? Or that 'Let's define kanina girl'? Well, you need not fret 'coz you'll know more about her in this interview. 

And guess what? She's a fellow Kagay-anon too and she was the first ever titleholder of Ms. Teen Philippines a couple of years ago. She has been gracing magazine covers, doing TVCs and fashion shows in both local and national scenes. 

Let's get to know more about Ms. Stephanie Mae Sol, shall we?

1.    Who is Stephanie Sol?
She’s a dreamer who loves to pursue whatever possesses goodness, truth, art, beauty and LOVE. 
Ohhh. You want the Bio Data info?
Steph is a 21-year-old entrepreneur/commercial model graduate of Industrial Economics at the University of Asia and the Pacific. 
 
2.    How has being Ms. Teen Philippines changed your life?
(Wow! 2004 memories. I was only 14 when I was crowned the 1stMTP. Sorry needed to comment.)
It helped me define beauty as a positive attitude, an uplifting emotion and a life changing experience. It molded me into who I am today –idealistic 
 

3.    Did you ever imagine you would come this far?
Far? Where? I still have so much to accomplish... I don’t think I’m even a quarter of my goal list… 
 
4.    Do you consider yourself famous? Why or Why not?
No… not yet! Haha. I’m just really thankful that there are people (especially family and friends) who appreciate what I have done and support my endeavors.   
 

5.    If you are not who you are right now, who would you be and what would you be doing?
#+$*^%****
This question is brain wracking. I would be my sterling self. I would be who God wants me to be. Erk! Can’t imagine not being me L I love my “panyang” self :D  Or maybe, I wanna be Audrey Hepburn for a day 
 
6.    Being blessed with a lot of things, what else do you want to achieve in your life?
Amen. Thank you Lord for the countless blessings. I want to be a philanthropist. I dream of owning a hotel with a floor dedicated to be an art/personality development school 
 
7.    Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
At 31, I will be a happy mother and wife while I continue to strive helping others making their dreams come true… One STEPH at a time, zeeeei.  
 

8.    Can you tell us something we don't know about you yet?
I am a “panyang” girl…. But, you’ll never know what that means until we become close enough… So I’ll give you another one.
I want to have a pet dragon. 
*****
 
9.    What is the biggest misconception about you?
That I am a snob & ma-arte biatch. Like, OH-EM-GEEE! Hindi kaya noh, that’s so not true. Hahaha! Kiddin’.
 
On being snob: I have bad eyesight so sometimes, I miss to say Hi/Smile to friends cause my vision is blurry. Boo. Sorry friends.

On being ma-arte: Do wanna see me eat tae to prove I’m not? Joke! Seriously, I’m a game person. I don’t mind looking ugly & foolish. I sometimes like acting stupid.

On being a biatch: uhhh-uh! I do not think this is a misconception, or is it?  Maybe because I have many guy friends? I can’t help it I grew up with two brothers + all my neighbors were boys. :/ I used to play toy guns and cars instead of barbies. I hated barbies. However, If being a bitch implies confidence and getting what she wants. Then yes, I proud to be a biatch. I never back down when I know that what I am doing is right.  
 

10.What is your greatest achievement so far?
Cheesy but, I believe it is loving without asking for anything in return. It’s a daily process. At times I fail, but I never give up on love and loving because nothing great is achieved without passionate love.
Like blogging, I’ve jumped from different blogging sites, I’ve failed to maintain em. But here I am again, trying to once and for all commit myself to writing. Thanks to bloggers like you Ivy, I am more inspired to keep my blog. 
 
11.Who is your inspiration in everything you do?
God and all the beautiful things He created, especially family, friends and nature 
 

12.What advice can you give to the readers/your fans?
 
Always be thankful and useful. Thankfulness feeds the feeling of wanting to give back, do more and be more (inner satisfaction) while usefulness implies the doing of something that is of benefit to others. To act on positive thoughts and emotions is one of the many keys to happiness. Thanks for reading and I hope I got to Spread TheEnthusiastic Pursuit of Happiness 


Since she was in town, I was supposed to meet with Stephanie and do this interview personally but because of some other reasons, the meeting did not push through. I had to send her the questions through e-mail and thank God she was still up to it. 

So there you have it guys. I hope you had fun reading this just as much as I did.

Btw, Steph has just started her own blog so let's support her and give her some love at http://thebasicsteph.tumblr.com/

xoxo,
biang

1 comment:

  1. Karon pa ko kita ani na commercial. Haha! Thanks for sharing. I don't watch tv that often. I'm with the morning shift and I go out around 3pm and I don't watch tv like I used to. :D

    ReplyDelete