Thursday, February 2, 2012

Elie Saab 2012 Couture Collection

For the record, this is my 100th post already and I really reserved it for my one true love, Elie Saab. And if you don't know him, you must have been living under a rock for the last 20 years. I mean, who doesn't know and love Elie? Oh yeah, that's right. No one. Haha. Okay, I'm talking gibberish now.

This post is kinda' late but I'm gonna post it anyway. Here's Elie Saab's 2012 Spring Couture Collection:

Bright hues for 2012

Pink. Flowing. Flowers. Calling all Princesses!haha
Homaygad! Seriously? 
LOVE them all! Especially the orange one.


Spell FEMININE? S.A.A.B. haha

DYOSA! Bow.




Shining shimmering. PAK!
I could marry Elie right now.haha
BONGGA!
Bridal gown with pink hues? WHY NOT?
Did you know that we both have CANCER as our Zodiac Signs? He was born July 4th while I was born on the 5th. C'mon, how is that not meant to be?haha

There's only one word for this collection, ORGASMIC. Elie Saab really knows how to dress up a woman. And my golly, he does it with no less than perfection. 

Anyway, I'm back again in CDO, which means I can blog daily again. But only for a while though. I just had to take care of some important matters then I'm back to Cebu again next week. 

xoxo,
biang

2 comments:

  1. if you want updated fashion reviews and pics biang, go to tomandlorenzo.com
    always sila updated sa street fashion, editorials, and runways..

    -quinzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elie Saab is absolute LOVE.

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete