Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 36: Learning about the Land Down Under

What a very stressful day! I'm still on my second day of training for my new job but it already feels like months has passed. Our pacing is really fast and sometimes I have a hard time catching up especially when we discuss complicated topics. I've also been dragging myself to work everyday just because I don't feel like working. I am so demotivated to learn and I don't want to feel this way. I have to find ways to motivate myself or else I will not last here for long. Thank God, TV series have been invented. It's been the perfect stress reliever for me for the past two days. Going back, again, my day started really early. For the first half of the day, we just familiarized ourselves with the lifestyle and culture of Australia and I really learned a lot of things during the discussion. Did you know that Australia is considered a country, a continent and an island too? Well, if you knew that, I didn't so I was really amazed. After that topic, I wanted to go to Australia right then and there. As light as the first half was, the second half was as bloody. We already started discussing about the different products and more so about billing, which really gave me a migraine. Everything was so different and more complicated than the previous billing experience that I had. It was so traumatic I think I'll be seeing numbers in my dreams tonight. Anyway, I gotta go study now. We might have a pop quiz tomorrow morning. Good night, mate! (in Aussie accent.haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment