Saturday, November 19, 2011

Challenge Accepted!

Remember how I ranted about being assigned in the Operating Room in my last post? Well, guess what? I am actually going on my first duty tomorrow.



Few hours from now, I will be acting as an OR nurse in the hospital. And this time, I will be on my own. It really scares the hell out of me that's why I had to write about it just to ease out this dread that I'm feeling.


I know beginnings are always scary, but we all have to be beginners at one point in our lives. And this time, instead of whining, I will just be thankful that I am given this opportunity and ask God to be with me throughout this journey. As my tweet goes, 'If god brings you to it, he will bring you through it'. 


Challenge accepted it is! 


xoxo, 
biang


3 comments:

  1. wow! i am truly very proud of u ivy jane, i really admire brave souls, may God bless u always may this path be a stepping stone to achieving whatever u want, just enjoy this ride and be happy i know u'll get through with this :)) ill pray 4 u as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck! :)

    Please join my giveaway if you haven't yet: http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2011/11/amazing-accessories-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratz biang! i think the OR is the scariest place to be (next to ER) but you can do it! where are you affiliated, by the way?

    ReplyDelete