Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 8: Run with me?

I am racking my brains out trying to think of something interesting that happened to me today. But I can't think of any and I'm too tired. I guess nothing really happened today that's worth mentioning. I'm still working on getting all of my documents ready before I head back to Cebu, most of them are already done but there's just one teeny tiny important document that I have to work on. And because of that, I might not be able to go back on Sunday, which is kind of a bummer really. As I've mentioned before, me and my friends were supposed to go to the beach this weekend and I had to bail again on the last minute. Beach, why you so hard to get?huhu

I know this is a little late for a New Year's Resolution but I'm planning to get back on running. It's been a while since I did my last run and I kinda' miss it. But I gotta go get me some running shoes first, clear my schedule, and find a running buddy. Well, the last one's not really necessary but it would be nice to have someone you can run with. Someone who can motivate me when I'm being too lazy and someone who can detour me from any fast food chains after a long run. Hitting two birds with one stone, right?

I'm also looking to learn Spanish over the Summer. Or French. I've been wanting to do this since last year, I just didn't find the time and I was too shy to go to classes alone. I'm hoping this time around, I get the courage to finally enroll and learn my Como Estas? (Did I even get that right? Haha). My routine last year was strictly home and office, I badly need to get some extracurricular activities to divert me in case I get stressed out at work. It's not only a diversion, I'm also learning something new which could be beneficial for me in the future.

Anyway, it's been a long day. I gotta hit the sack. Hasta MaƱana! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment