Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 19: It's still day 19?

Honestly, I'm getting too tired of doing this already. And I haven't even reached a month yet. Pfft. This was supposed to be posted last night and yet I only finished it today. I'm not so sure I can whip up something for tomorrow. Let's see.

Anyway, it's my younger sister's birthday today. We didn't celebrate much, we just bought ice cream and cake and made pasta. She's already done treating her friends anyway so it was more of a private family celebration. My nephew was too excited with the cake, you should've seen his face, it's epic. And I probably ate more a week's worth of carbs and sweets. Ah, screw diet. I'll regret about it tomorrow. haha

I really don't have much to say. I know I probably had something in mind earlier but I forgot about it. I should really keep a pocket notebook and pen with me all the time so when an idea strikes up, I could always write it down. If there's one thing you should know about me, I'm very forgetful. I'm pretty sure I already mentioned this before but I can't remember. And now I'm just blabbing.


No comments:

Post a Comment