Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 12: Monday Blues

I'm currently writing this while I'm on the road just because I can't afford to have a missed entry. Technically, this IS already a late post but if I don't do this now, I might not have time to do it later.

So anyway, Monday was pretty boring for me. I guess you could say it's a terrible case of Monday blues. Or if I put it my way, it's a terrible case of a broken coccyx. Yes, my buttocks are still hurting very bad, it's a pain just trying to sit up and down. Which is why I spent the whole day just lounging around like a paralyzed frog. And then I realized I felt more sick not doing anything so I forced myself to move up and about but then it just got worse, I finally settled myself in the sofa watching my favorite TV shows. At least I have an excuse to have missed my morning run.

Later in the afternoon, I had to return my sister's dress downtown so I had no choice but to act like nothing's wrong or risk looking like an injured duck while walking. A paralyzed frog and an injured duck at the same time. Hmm. Not a good sight at all. After returning the dress, I dropped by some milk tea before heading home. Don't you think milk teas make everything feel better. I seriously think they do (at least for me). Just few of those inventions I consider heroes on hot summer days like this and in the days to come. Ugh, is it just me or do I sound like a constipated pastor giving a lecture? And what is up with all my adjectives?!

On the brighter side, I think I write better when I'm on the road. I should do this more often. (C'mon, please don't rain on my parade.)

P.S. I just passed by a mini cab that has this written on it's rear, 'When I grow up, I'll be a BUS'. Huh. Witty.

No comments:

Post a Comment