Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 5: It's Complicated

You know how sometimes, you already know without a doubt that a certain thing/action is utterly and completely unacceptable and yet you find yourself doing the same thing over and over again? That is what's happening to me now. And it sucks. It really, really sucks. Big time.

I received an email from someone just this morning and I badly want to respond to it. But I'm trying to restrain myself not only because it's not right but mostly because I have to get it over and done with. You probably have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sorry. It's just that, everything is so complicated I don't even know where to start. Well obviously I'm talking about a guy. Who happens to be taken. And I happen to be single. It's not really rocket science, I think you can figure that out in a heartbeat.

I would've wanted you to read the email but I'll keep it to myself for now until I figure out what to do with it. So yeah, that basically covered my morning. I did have to do some errands in the afternoon though so I had to leave it be for the meantime. I had to take care of legal documents and stuff since I lost my wallet last year, together with it all my cards and ID's. I hope I get all of it done before I head back to Cebu.

P.S. I got to visit my alma matter today and the school looks amazing. There were a lot of changes since the last time I had been there and when I came there today, I wished I was a student back again. I probably just felt a little too nostalgic. Just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment