Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 93: Bed Weather

I'm writing this on a cold Saturday morning just because I woke up really early even if I have all the reasons not to and I dozed off really early last night even if I had not not planned to, allowing me to completely forget I still had to do this in the first place. And I completely put all the blame on the weather. The rain has been a constant visitor for a couple of days and now and it inconveniently graces early in the morning just before I go to work making it really impossible for me to separate from my bed.

Anyway, work was not that stressful yesterday. I had a lot of time off the phone because of plotted coaching schedules and there was no one to man the queue so we had the opportunity to toggle as long as we like. Of course, that's not a good thing to do but it only happens once in a blue man so we might as well take advantage of it while we can. And since it's the Queen's day on Monday, we were given the option to not go to work because of the high avail time. I know this may sound weird but I still chose to go to work mainly because (and this would sound too shallow) I really need the money for my trip to HK in less than a month. I'm getting really excited but anxious all the same. I just hope everything turns out fine.

Oh, I've also started reading Murakami's Norwegian Wood last night and I'm planning to read it all weekend. Looks like Game of Thrones would have to wait. What about you? Any new books to recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment