Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 92: In a rush

Can you believe it's almost the weekend already? It seems like the week has just gone by in a snap and another week will be taking over in a while. I can't help but wonder why the universe is in such a hurry nowadays. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. It's just that, everything is going a mile a minute and I'm a little bit worried about the future. I know it's futile but my mind sometimes plays trick on me causing me to dwell on the uncertainty of what's coming instead of enjoying the present. Does that happen to you as well?

Anyway, enough of that. Let's talk about what happened today (and now that I think about it, I'm not so sure if there's anything worth sharing for today). Well, the day didn't start quite right for me. The scores for yesterday's calls was the first thing that came up to me when I arrived at work and the result was not that good. But I had to set that aside to focus on my work and thankfully, it was not that stressful today. Only a few calls came and we had a really high avail time towards the end of the shift.

After work, I was supposed to do overtime for an hour but then the slots were already filled oit so I think I'll only be able to do OT on Saturday for this week. Hopefully, I'll be able to sign up earlier next. Having no OT to render, I went straight home and composed this. I'm planning to continue reading the third book of the series Game of Thrones this weekend. I've actually started reading it a coupke of weeks ago but I was never really able to finish it. But Murakami has also been put off for a while now so I'll have to decide which to start first.

What about you? Any plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment