Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 91: Buh-bye Summer!

For once, I have no idea how to start this post. There's a lot of things going through my mind right now, it's like a New Year's Eve party up here.

Anyway, it's officially the end of summer here in my part of the world and it's crazy how, as early as now, the rainy season is already taking over. Just this morning, when I was about to go out and head to work, rain poured out like there's no tomorrow forcing me to commute instead of doing my early morning walk. And since I haven't gotten myself a handy dandy umbrella, I ended up going to work soaked in rainwater. But I wasn't pissed or anything. I always prefer rainy seasons over summer. It's weird but I feel at ease and more relaxed when it's raining, more so when I don't have any work and I get to stay home with my books and a cup of coffee.

Work wasn't that bad as well. There were a couple of struggles along the way but all in all, it was a pretty good shift. And I might be staying longer at work everyday starting tomorrow since I'll be renderring overtime every after shift. I normally don't do overtimes but the offer is really good and I could really use the money come July. So I guess I'll have to stick with it for now. After work, I dropped by the mall to buy groceries and then I went home directly and since it's payday today, I treated myself with my favorite salad from the restaurant just across the street and I couldn't be any happier.

What about you? How was your Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment