Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 100: Man of Steel

Can you believe it's been a hundred days since I started this out? And to think I didn't even expect to reach the tenth day. This definitely calls for celebration! Woot!

When I come to think of it, I did treat myself a little today. Although I had to wake up extra early to work on my rest day, I still had a lot of fun. I almost wanted to bail on my plotted schedule because it was so difficult to separate from my bed at four in the morning. If it was just me, I would have thrown off my alarm and continue on sleeping but I promised one of my friends that I would be there so I was left with no choice. Good thing was that because it is a Saturday, there were only a few calls who came in and three hours passed by so quickly.

After work, we went to the gym which was close to empty. Most of the agents are on their day off so we had the gym all to ourselves. We planned on watching Man of Steel right after but there were no more seats available until three in the afternoon. There was a company who reserved the entire theatre for the first full show to all of their employees and we couldn't afford to wait for three hours so we decided to go to another mall. We arrived there just in time for the first full show and it was not even that crowded. I haven't seen a movie in a while so it was really a good way to destress myself.

And since I started the day really early today, I'm gonna be off to bed in a while. Tomorrow's gonna be Father's day already. Are you planning anything for your dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment