Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 103: Difficult mornings

Today, I experienced what was probably one of the most difficult mornings I've ever had. I had no problems waking up, no, my body has gotten used to waking up early in the morning even if it's my rest day. The problem is the getting-out-of-bed part and thinking if I should go to work or not. This has been an ongoing issue for a couple of days now and I have yet to find out how I could do away with this feeling. I've read and listened to a couple of motivational words about controlling how your mind works and having a positive mindset to start your day right but it's just NOT working for me. I hope I get to fix this soon or else, I'm gonna become miserable.

Anyway, there's nothing extraordinary that happened today at work. Some people just kept badgering me about the reason why I wasn't around the other day and since I didn't want to talk about it, I just diverted their attention to something else. Eventually, they got the hint amd dropped it. Good thing was, I did get another GC from Starbucks for the second time in a row now, which really made me happy. Recognitions like that is a lift-me-upper especially if you're having a bad day. But aside from that, everything was just how it should be.

What about you? How was your Tuesday?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. Though I just started from my new workplace and new people to deal with but it seems that I am less motivated and it feels like I've been working here for quite a long time. Quite a boring Tuesday it is. =)

    ReplyDelete