Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 110: Hopeless Romantic

You know, I just have to share this before I go about prancing on how my day went. I think, maybe, the guy I shared to you yesterday and how I feel about him is just my way of personalizing this character I am in love with in a TV series. How awfully lame is that? And I've also realized that because I wanted so much to get into relationship, I am already getting way ahead of things and I'm forming my own delusional thoughts based on nothing. I don't know, I guess I just have to breathe for a while and give myself a break from being such a hopeless romantic. I know it's not healthy but sometimes I just can't help it. I think maybe I need a shrink. Haha! I kid, I kid!

Anyway, my day started out really great. I was greeted with a message that my one week leave has been approved and I couldn't be any happier. Of course it's an unpaid leave but I'm good with that. I wouldn't trade anything for this trip, so yeah. There were a few bumps along the highway of taking calls but generally, it was a good day. I just hope it would translate to my numbers by tomorrow. After the shift, I ate with a friend for a while and the topic of romance was inevitable. It was probably one of the most sensible and mature talks I've had in a while and it feels good to be able to do that.

What about you? How was your Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment