Thursday, May 30, 2013

Day 85: Weekend is coming

Time really does fly so fast! Can you believe it's almost the weekend again? I don't know about you but I'm pretty excited 'coz I'll finally be able to catch up with my reading. And I'm even more excited 'coz July is just a month away and I can't wait for my first ever out of the country trip with my sister. I'm stressing a little bit about the expenses but my excitement is winning over. Plus, my birthday is almost up and it's a little weird that the older I get, the more I want to celebrate my birthday extravagantly. Well, the HK trip is already an advance gift to myself amd probably the most expensive.haha

Anyway, today is much more relaxed than yesterday. On my way to work though, it was raining and I still didn't want to commute so I ended up getting really wet when I got to the office. Plus, I forgot to put on my ID when I got in and the guards were already calling my attention without me paying the slightest attention because I had my headphones on, much to my embarrassment. But all in all, work was light and fun and I got home really early for the first time in two weeks.

Tomorrow is my last day of work for the week and then I'll be off spending my weekend with my books. What about you? Any plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment