Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day 75 and 76: Eating the stress away

Today is a very stressful day for me. It's so stressful I had to cheat on my diet for the second time in a row this week by eating pasta. When I got out from work, I hurriedly went to my favorite place to eat Carbo-freaking-nara and I devoured it like I haven't eaten anything luke it before just to eat my stress away. I know it's not healthy but nothing ever really feels good after a hard day's work.

For the past two days now, I have been leaving work an hour late because of a lot of things to be done. I haven't been able to go to the gym and worst, my stats are inconsistent as ever. I cannot wait for July to come and the more I think about it, the day goes by every slowly. It's the only thing that's motivating me to go to work everyday. I just hope I'll be able to cope up with this stress in a more modest and healthy way than eating it away.

Anyway, that's all I gotta share. Let's pray everything will be better by the morrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment