Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 61: The world is filled with Mondays

'The world is filled with Mondays' -Charlie Brown

Why is it that weekends seem to go a mile a minute while weekdays always run out of gasoline? Oh Monday, when will you ever be appealing to me? Nevertheless, I'm still grateful for another day given to me. This week is gonna be challenging and I'm not quite sure if I'm even ready for it yet but then again, I'll never know unless I try, right? And technically, tomorrow is my Monday since we didn't have much to do today. We just practiced for our presentation the whole morning and had a few navigational assessment for the tools we'll be using for tomorrow.

Speaking about our presentation, we had to present something at the last hour in the operations to all the tenured agents. Personally, I think we started out really lame even with a lot of practice but in the end, it turned out to be fun. We had some of the people dance to 'Gentleman' and everyone welcomed us with cheers and applause. But tomorrow's gonna be a different story. Tomorrow will be the start of war.

Anyway, after losing compliance on my diet for the past two days, I finally got back on track. I will also start going to the gym tomorrow togethet with some of my teammates. I'm pretty excited and I can't wait to see the results afterwards. I'll update you on that every now and then. 'Til tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment