Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 69 and 70: Back to work

Finally back in Cebu and back to the real world. Workload is heavier this week since most of our time is spent on the phone. We are on our second week so there's lesser induction time. I'm not complaining though 'coz I'm really learning a lot and my score is slowly going up, still low for the target but it's improving. I've also had a couple of inspirations along the way and it really helps. I just hope that I do better everyday so that I could reach my goal in a few week's time. For my workout regimen, it's another story. I haven't been able to go to the gym for almost a week now and my interest is slowly wavering so I have to get back on track by the morrow. I'm still following my diet though so I think that's still good. I just need to drag my ass after work to pick up where I left off. Anyway, that's about it for now. TTYL. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on doing better at work! :) I know how it feels with the working out thing, but doing it once in a while is better than not doing it at all! :)

    http://www.lilmisswonderwoman.com

    ReplyDelete