Monday, May 20, 2013

Day 73 and 74: Weekends

I know, I know, I haven't posted anything for the past two days. I have no excuse. Well, actually I do, I specifically put all the blame on the lame internet connection here at the house. My phone is not even able to open Facebook even if it's already connected to the Wifi. Talk about crappy!

So anyway, I had a very good two-day rest last weekend. On Saturday, I woke up really early to do my morning jog which is my very first ever since I set foot in Cebu last year. After an hour, 45 minutes of it mostly spent just walking, brisk walking if you may, I went back home and did my laundry. I took a bath and the ate a very heavy brunch. At 9 in the morning, I felt ever so productive compared o my usual mornings where I just lay down and get lazy. In the afternoon, I had ny siesta and when I woke up, I had the strongest urgency to watch a movie so I though 'why the hell not?' So I pulled myself together, had an early dinner with my roommate and went to the movies alone. I watched The Great Gatsby which was a little boring and sad but it is literature in the strictest sense of the word. But I enjoyed the movie a lot, no questions.

After I went home, I drowned myself with watching movies again which I ended up sleeping at 3 in the morning which gave me an excuse to wake up late. And I did. At around nine in the morning, that's when the internet started acting up and would not allow me to watch any more films. And it went on like that for the whooole day. I had no choice but to entertain myself with Candy Crush. And late at night, I bawled my eyes out crying because I missed my family, especially my parents. The feeling was a combo of longingness and being guilty for a lot of things mainly for not pursuing my profession. Everything came all at once that I couldn't stop myself from crying until I fell asleep. And ended up going to work with fake eyeglasses on because my eyes were too sore from all the crying.

Anyway, for today's happenings, I'll write all about it tomorrow. I'm too tired to wrack my brains out for anything better to write. Bon Nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment