Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 77-79: To Random Guys, Keeping Friendships and Attaining Goals

It's my rest day again and I couldn't be any happier! I know I owe you a three day worth of post that's why I'm gonna make it up to you by making this post so long the Great Wall of China will be so ashamed it's gonna crumble by itself.haha! I kid, I kid!

Anyway, let's start with what happened last Wednesday. I was still sulking over the fact that I am one of the lowest performers at work. I do try my best every time but it's just not reflecting into my scores and it's very frustrating. After work, I was supposed to go out with my friends just to ease the stress away but unfortunately everyone cannot seem to make it so they moved it on the next day. I ended up not having anything to eat at home so I decided to order a take out at the resto just across the street. And the weirdest thing happened. The cashier person, who happens to be a guy, recognized me as a constant customer so he introduced himself and asked me the weirdest questions. But he was quite nice and cute too! He actually made me smile throughout the rest of the night. You know, it's not everyday that a cute guy does that to me!haha

Thursday was pretty exciting for me. After work, finally I was able to go out with my friends and to say that I had heaps of fun is an understatement. I met new people who happened to be very fun to be with and my night was just filled with laughter remembering about the past. One of my friends happen to be in town and we haven't seen each other since last year so we did a lot of catching up over great food. The only thing was, my diet got ruined. But I don't mind. As long as I'm with great company, I'm willing to cheat on my dieat once in a while.

I slept really late that night because of an airline's international seat tgat I really wanted to avail of. My bestfriend and I have been planning to go to Vietnam for a while now and the travel dates, although scheduled early next year, would be the perfect time for us to travel however all of our credit cards were already maxed out so we didn't have a choice but ti let go of it. I'm pretty sure there will be other seat sales nezt time. And because I slept late, I woke up late too.

Thank God Friday was good to me. My scores were really good the other day that it really pulled my stats up. I just hope I'll be able to sustain it until the end of Nesting or much better would be until I'm already endorsed in the operations. I really wanted to do good so that I have a leverage in case they open up new higher positions. I hope I'll get promoted before the year ends so that at least there would be growth and I'm excited to take on new challenges and responsibilities.

I told you it was gonna be long, didn't I?haha. Anyway, I'm gonna go ahead enjoy my rest day now. Cheers to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment