Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 71: One step at a time

Today is not a very good day for me. It's one of those days where I woke up at the wrong side of the bed that the rest of the day was just pure bad luck. I kept dropping my things while I was preparing for work and when I arrived at the office, most of my calls were disputes, some of them I never bothered routing to the survey because of how awful the call was. I wasn't able to go to the gym because I had to finish all my interactions for the day. I just hope that I won't have any detractors tomorrow especially now that I'm already able to pick up my scores a little bit. And just a random realization, time really does fly so fast. It seems like it was only yesterday when I took my licensure exam and now two years later, I'm in a totally different career trying my luck out. Of course it gets harder everyday but then again it's all about the attitude and how you deL with everyday endeavours. I'm just taking it one step at a time. How's your Thursday so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment