Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 62: Walk with me?

Hi everyone! How's Tuesday treating you so far? For me, this is one of the most tiring day I ever had since I came back here in Cebu. Tiring and fulfilling at the same time. And I could say, I couldn't be any prouder of myself.haha

I woke up pretty early today and got prepared for work ahead of time. The reason being? I decided to save my daily fare allowance in exchange of walking my way to work. I get to save money and get an exercise at the same time, hitting two birds with one stone, eh? I'm also keeping up with my my diet for the second week in a row now. Well, I wouldn't really call it a diet but it's more like eating healthy and eliminating the unnecessary.

When it comes to work, I would say it's a little bit stressful since we are on our first day of Nesting which means more phone time. There were a lot of things I still had struggles with but I'm taking it one step at a time. The destination may be too far but it's already visible. I just have to work my ass off for it. After work, I went straight to the gym with some of my teammates. It's my first day there so we only did some cardio for an hour. It's one of the benefits provided by the company so might as well take advantage of it.

After workout, I decided to walk my way from work to the house again. It's not that far so I think I can keep up with this everyday. Let's just hope it pays off. As what I read in Instagram a while ago, "Go for 'Oh shit, you got hot!' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment