Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 82 and 83: Crush that Candy!

I knooow, I have to apologize for the constant two and three day posts here on the blog for almost two weeks now. I have been unfaithful in jotting down my experiences on a daily basis now and I highy blame it on theat Candy Crush devil of a game which has been consuming my time after work already allotted for this blog. I have to get rid of that in my system or else I will be seeing candies and combination on my way to work.

So anyway, I've been doing good at work for the past few days now and I'm slowly bringing my scores. I just hope that I'll be able to keep it up until tge end of Nesting, which is only about 4 days more from now. You know, nothing really beats having to see all your efforts translated into numbers and being recognized for it. I have been an outlier for our team ever since the start of Nesting and now tgat I'm slowly improving, everyone from my team has been very supportive and are really willing to help out.

Aside from work, I haven't been able to go to the gym for more than two weeks now and ny trainor is already looking for me and asking why I'm not there after shift. Well, I really don't have an excuse, I just got tired maybe. But in my defense, I'm still walking to and from work which is a considerable amount of distance. I've also been doing my abdominal exercises every other day and do my jogging every Saturday. The people I go to the gym with have been texting me and asking me to go back 'coz we're gonna start with Zumba tomorrow. I'm not really sure yet if I'd go for it but I guess I have to if I really want to stay fit. I'll update you on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment