Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 148: High Standards

Okaaaay, so I just raped the replay button of Noah and Allie's epic kiss-in-the-rain scene. I cannot possibly explain how I feel right now. No, this is not the first time I'm seeing this movie but because I've been such a sloth today, I decided to watch it again. And without any second thoughts, The Notebook is and always will be my all-time favorite movie and love story. Ugh, this mushy feeling, I hate so much.

Speaking of such, a random unknown guy texted me earlier and asked if he could get to know me. I was like, 'Uhm, I'd hate to burst your bubble but I don't even know you'. He said he was from my hometown and he knew my sister. Of course. And you know what le sister said? Just give him a chance. No.Freakin'.Way! This guy doesn't even know his grammar. I know I have very high standards, which is probably one of the main reasons why I'm still single but I know what I deserve and if it's love we're talking about, why in the world would I settle for less?

Alright, enough of that. This is what happens when you don't get to seethe outside world.haha. As I said, I pretty much stayed at home the whole day today drowning myself in the world wide web. What about you? Any interesting thing that happened today?

No comments:

Post a Comment