Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 137: Missing my Weekends

It's a Saturday and I'm still working! Gaah! I haven't gotten myself used to my new schedule that I'm now even forgetting which day of the week it is. And I'm getting all bitter when weekends come and I still get to work and when it's my day off, everyone is busy working. I need my weekends back!

Alright, enough of my unnecessary tantrums and whining. Today was still pretty busy at work and we kinda' got used to our weekends having high avail time that it caught us off guard. Good thing we had a meeting for more than an hour so that was a good time to be off the phone. Also, there were issues with the tools we were using so we had to log out a couple of times. After work, I badly wanted to buy new shoes since I haven't bought myself any ever since the year started (well, aside from the gym shoes I bought weeks ago).haha.

After visiting a few stores, I was only able to buy a skirt which was not planned at all. Some of the shoe displays were either too expensive or too ugly so I decided to hold it off until my next payout. I had to budget my meager salary anyway.

What about you? Any plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment