Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 145: Inspiration

Adam Levine's music was a perfect way to start my day. It's still raining for the nth time this morning but it wasn't that hard to wake up early anymore. I was particularly hyped up to start my day knowing my crush would finally be present at work today. I know it's such an immature way of thinking but it won't hurt to have an inspiration every now and then. Somehow it helps me become more motivated to go to work everyday and that's a good thing, right?

Throughout the day, there were a couple of instances when we got near each other and I can't help feeling all 'kilig' inside. I know he's already taken and all but it's not like I'm seducing him or something. And why am I suddenly getting all defensive?haha. But in all seriousness, even though I like him, I wouldn't go as far as ruin a relationship or something. Unless, an opportunity presents itself. Hahaha! I kid, I kid!

Anyway, work was just about the same today. There was a slight tension with the other team on the floor because of them being too noisy and barbaric (for lack of a better term). That has been an ongoing issue but it just reached to a different level earlier today. Well, I'm not really part of the issue so I'll just let them be. After work, we went home immediately and I spent the rest of the afternoon until now burying myself in the world wide web.

Was your Sunday any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment