Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 138: Bed Weather

Happy Sunday everyone!

It's been raining for a couple of days now and I'm loving the cold weather more than ever (except for when my shoes get all muddy and the thunder gets so scary). I wasn't even in the mood to go to work early this morning because it was drizzling and it was just the perfect bed weather. Is it also raining on your part of the world?

Anyway, work was pretty laxed today. There weren't a lot of calls which means more time to chat with my friends. I always love sharing stories with these people because I really learn a lot from them. Although sonetimes, it can't be helped that green stories come out but it makes the conversation more interesting and fun. And one thing I've learned is to listen no matter how green the jokes are because you always learn something one way or another.

I was also able to keep in touch with le parents today and I'm missing them a lot this past few days. It's a good thing tgat they're doing really well and talking to tgem always makes me feel grounded. I just didn't mention that I wasn't able to go to church today mainly because I'd never hear the end of it. I haven't been able to attend mass for two Sundays in a row now and I really feel guilty. Hopefully, I'll be able to attend next Sunday.

What about you? Have you gone to mass today?

No comments:

Post a Comment