Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 123 to 134: Long Hiatus

I'm not even sure how to start this post. It's been a while since the last time I made one and I'm trying to remember everything that happened from then 'til now and I'm having such a really hard time. So, for this post, I will not be giving out a blow by blow account of everything that happened, just a general overview so that I could start fresh again.

Here are just some of the highlights of the things worth sharing. And yes, I'll be writing in bullets.

·My day off schedule has been changed from Sat-Sun to Tue-Wed and that will be the case until further notice. At first I thought it was a pain not having my off on a weekend but then it grew on me and I realized it's less stressful and days go by quickly, so I can't complain.

·I've also been able to go back to gym two days in a row now. Me and the gym kinda' have a love-hate relationship for a while now and I haven't really been faithful to it. I know it's not healthy but that's just the way it is. For sure, next week, we'll be back in the hate zone so let's just see how that goes.

·Unlike the gym, food and I never have a hate zone. It has always been my constant companion through ups and downs. I'm bringing this up mainly because I've been such a pig lately and I have no one else to blame but my friends (no, I'm not blaming myself). I've lost a considerable amount of weight and if I keep doing this for a couple of weeks, I'd definitely gain it back in no time.

·I also almost got a heart attack (okay, I'm exaggerating) earlier this week when my sister called and told me dad was rushed to the Emergency Room because of sudden pain in the chest. My dad has been suffering from hypertension for a while now but it's the first time he's been rushed to the hospital because of it. But it's all good now. He's been given some medications and my sister is monitoring his blood pressure from time to time.

·Speaking about matters of the heart, I also have something to share about that. I found out just a few days ago that my crush already has a girlfriend. Well, technically, I don't really mind because I'm not in love with him or anything like that but that's kind of like, the biggest turn off for me. I may be a little bitter about it but I can't let that get to me. Maybe I'll just find another inspiration or something.

I think that's about it. I'm still not done reading Kafka on the Shore, by the way. I know it's taking me longer than usual but I've been really busy lately and I only read portions of it during my free time. But I'm almost done with it so I'll just update you on that. Hopefully I'll be able to start doing the day to day post by tomorrow. So I'll see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment