Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 143: Away with Stress

HAPPY WEEKEND everyone! Though it's still a work week for me, I can always pretend, can't I?

Anyway, I was a little bit bummed at work today because there's too many changes going on and I can hardly keep up. I didn't get any incentives for the past two months and I think I'm not getting one this month as well because my scores are not doing that good. I know the month hasn't ended yet but I'm slowly letting go of that possibility just to prepare myself. The only consolation I got today was having to see my crush at work even if it's his day off. But I'm pretty sure he's not gonna be around tomorrow so that's gonna be a double bummer.

After work, I was supposed to go to the gym but I, honest to God (and forgive me for using his name in vain), forgot about it. I just stayed in the office for an hour chatting with my friends and I only remembered when I saw my shoes at the locker. Amd since it's already too late for me to drop by, I decided to go home and hold it off for tomorrow.

On a different note, I just found out that I have bruxism. It's a condition wherein you grind your teeth when you're asleep. I researched about it and one of the causes is stress. I knew about it when my roommate told me just a while ago. I definitely had no idea that I was doing such (I was asleep, duh) and I'm amazed and worried at the same time. This has got to stop or else I'll be scaring my roommates off in no time.

It's almost my bedtime now so I will not make this long. It's currently raining now as I'm writing this and had been for the past couple of days. Is it also the same on your part of the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment