Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Body Shop

Last Sunday, I splurged myself in The Body Shop since they were participating in the mall-wide sale. I haven't really bought anything from the store ever since so I decided to check it out. 

I found this Strawberry Lip Balm which was quite similar to my sisters' and I swear, this lip balm smells so good I almost wanna eat it. Seriously.haha. It also comes in different flavors like Raspberry, Watermelon, Mango Peach and Passion fruit. I was torn between Strawberry and Raspberry because they both smelled good, but I decided to go with the first one. Lip balms are a must especially for me since my lips tend to get really dry because of the warm weather.

My lips are more than happy :D
Now, the next three items actually have the same scent of White Musk. It was perfume, lotion and a shower gel all put together in a pouch with a body scrub thingy. I was so excited with the perfume because the scent really doesn't wear off after a long whole day. It's "girly-ness" was absolutely spot on too. And since they were having a sale, I got all of these half the price. How cool is that?



I also intentionally bought something with a pouch since I really needed one. I gotta start organizing my stuff and this is just what I need. Plus, the girl assisting me at the shop was really nice and patient with me when I wanted to try some of the stuff. 




I think the sale is over already but if you wanna know more about their products, check out their website here. Or, visit the one nearest you.


Then, tell me what you think.


xoxo,
biang

No comments:

Post a Comment