Tuesday, November 29, 2011

For a Change

I was having second thoughts with this entry for this Sunday's snapshot 'coz I don't think it's blog-worthy. But I decided to let you be the judge so I posted it anyway.

Now on to my outfit. I've been into dresses in my last posts so this time, I decided to change it up a bit.

Thrifted top from mom.

DIY: From pants to shorts.


Connector Ring from Aizilym, Oval Ring from SM Accesories

Earrings from SM Accesories

Overused Parisian wedges.haha
I don't know, maybe it's just me but I really love the print of this top, almost like tribal-ish or something. And if it wasn't for this shoot, I wouldn't have realized how few shorts I have in my closet.haha

Anyway, I had lots of activities this week and there's a lot more lining up for the whole month of December so don't forget to visit!

xoxo,
biang

1 comment: