Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas is just around the corner

Finally, I was outta the house! Since our househelp had to go home to attend some important matters, I had no choice but to stay at home and babysit my nephew for almost a week. I felt like I was grounded and punished for a week for nothing

Plus, I am in major depression right now. Please allow me to rant on this just this once. Just this afternoon, the hospital I applied for called to tell me that I would start going on duty this Sunday. I know you're probably wondering why that is considered a horrible news for me. It turned out they assigned me in the Operating Room instead of the Emergency Room! That was the one area I really prayed hard I wouldn't be assigned in. But they just had to put me in thereYou know what, the thought of this is just so frustrating I wanna bawl my eyes out.

So what do girls do to ease out their depression aside from eating tons of ice cream? Shopping! And since I didn't have much money, I settled for just the local stores downtown. I went to Aizilym for some accessories and you wouldn't believe how far a hundred bucks would go if you went there. They have the cheapest fashionable finds! Then I went to another local store, Shabby Chic but was only able to buy a bracelet 'coz it was all I could afford.haha


And of course, my day would not be complete if I didn't go to SM. Although they were having a ridiculous sale of bags, shoes, and accessories, I wasn't planning on buying anything. I just wanted to visit my second home.haha. You'd probably say I'm bias or something but what can I say, I love SM. There was a time when I was in college that I would drop by there before I go home for a whole month. Crazy right? I think Mr. Sy should give me a reward for this.haha




So yeah, I went to SM and yet again, they never fail to surprise me. The place was already decorated with Christmas ornaments and they were already playing Christmas songs throughout the mall. And I swear, my mood was lifted instantly and I felt like a child again. I even had to buy batteries for my cam 'coz I cannot wait to share this with you. 



Of course I went to the place where they were having the sale just to look around. And thank God, nothing good caught my eye 'coz then I wouldn't able to resist myself because of the soooper big discounts that they were giving. I guess this is the best time people should shop for Christmas presents already 'coz aside from the low prices, there's only a few people shopping so it wouldn't be such a hassle.



When I got out of the Carpark building, I noticed a stage just opposite the building with a sign 'Meet and Greet Fabio Ide'. I swear I didn't know who he was but when I saw him, he was so cute and good looking I just had to take a picture with him. And he was really very friendly to everyone. 

I think he looks kinda' gay-ish here.haha

So when I went home, I researched about him. Turns out, he is a Brazilian-Japanese model turned actor at a local TV station I'm not going to mention 'coz I'm a die hard fan of the other one.haha.


Now with all the drama I went through today, I'm just gonna remind myself that Christmas is fast approaching. Happy month is just around the corner and I can't wait to celebrate it with my family. 


xoxo,
biang

1 comment:

  1. Oh EM! ♥_♥ Fabio! I was a fan of him way back when he was modelling alongside Model Akihiro Sato. Kaso napalong ko sa iyang acting haha! kailangan na gyud ko mag-lar sa SM! inana na diay sila ka bongga hehehe

    ReplyDelete