Saturday, November 26, 2011

Floral Flare

After a long and dragging dramatic week, I'm finally back with my snapshots

I decided to change up a bit and not do the usual triple pic collage I've been doing in the past. Today's look is just very simple but I like how it's so comfortable and should I say, girly?  I mean, it's floral, what could be more girly than that? I also opted to braid my hair for a more boho-ish look.





I love how the wind was very cooperative during the shoot and although my sister was whining all throughout, she took some pretty good shots. At least I think she did.haha.


I'll see you on my next post!


What I'm wearing:
  • Thrifted dress and bag
  • Primadonna shoes
  • Belt from SM Accesories
  • Bangle from Shabby Chic
  • Other accessories from Aizilym

xoxo,
biang

No comments:

Post a Comment