Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nuffnang Blog Awards, Here I Come

Just so you know, I cringe whenever I read the title of this post. Being new to the blogging world, I had no idea what Nuffnang really was all about. I started noticing it on the side bars of some of the blogs that I'm following and it was around two days ago when I finally had the guts to click it because my curiosity finally gave in. Apparently, Nuffnang is a blog advertising community and when I read about it, the decision to sign up was not only obvious but all the more necessary.

And now, the amazing people behind Nuffnang are gearing up for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011. Come 16 December 2011, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in Putrajaya Marriott for the said event. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.

There is nothing more I could wish for for Christmas than to be able to attend this event. So in order to take a hold of that chance, I'm going to share with you three valid reasons why I shouldn't be MIA on that event.

1. It is the perfect time for me to meet co-bloggers from all over Asia. It is more than a dream come true to me to be able to meet and greet the people I could only admire from behind the computer screen. Being there will also be a great learning experience especially for someone like me who's just starting her way in the blogging world. Aside from meeting the most amazing bloggers, it would also be my chance to meet the geniuses behind Nuffnang and that would be crazy cool. 

2. If given the chance, this will be my first time to go out of the country. As you can read in my previous entries, I am a frustrated traveler. I have always wanted to go out, travel, and experience different cultures. Unfortunately, I lack the means to be able to do all of that. And what better way to remember my very first travel abroad than attending this event and experiencing Malaysia at it's best. Malaysia, Truly Asia.




3. Fun. For the past years, I have been a constant worrier. I think too much about my family, my future and even the tiniest bit of things that doesn't really matter. I think this opportunity will be a break from my usual routine and will give me the chance to let loose a little and just have pure fun. I mean, when you read the first three letters of the word Nuffnang backwards, what does it spell? Yehes, that's right, F-U-N.

So there it is. I hope this qualifies enough for me to win those invites. Now I will be singing my way to sleep 'All I want for Christmas is you...' 


Nuffnang Blog Awards, here I come!


xoxo, 
biang

1 comment:

  1. You're new to the blogging world? yet your words are of an expert. :) NO, echos ha?..char lang! hahaha joke.. Just keep FIGHTING! AJA!

    ReplyDelete