Thursday, November 24, 2011

Reasons to be Thankful

When I woke up this morning, the first thing I read was a blog entry by Jeff Goins. The topic? Thanksgiving.


As I read through, I cannot help but think of the things I should be thankful for despite everything that's happened in the past few days. It's too easy to just scream, cry, be angry and blame everything on everyone. But at the end of the day, when you are back to being sane again, there is no other choice but to accept and just be thankful instead.




  1. I am thankful for today. There is a lot of horrible things that could have happened overnight but to some miracle, I woke up and lived another day.
  2. I am thankful for the gift of family. I haven't always been the best daughter and sister and we may have differences in opinions and beliefs but they are family. I know they will always be there.
  3. I am thankful for my group of friends. I don't have a lot of them but I am blessed enough with the real ones and that for me, is more than enough.
  4. I am thankful for the opportunities given to me everyday. 
  5. I am thankful for the gift of writing. It is the only way I can vent out without fear of being judged. It keeps me sane.
  6. I am thankful for books. When everything becomes too complicated in real life, I can always leave it behind and experience the wonders of fiction instead.
  7. I am thankful for music. It makes the world such a better place to live in.
  8. I am thankful for my health. I am never gonna be as young as I am now so I try my best to take care of it
  9. I am thankful for the sunrise and sunset. Reminds me that nothing ever lasts, may it be good or bad. And that there is always hope and chance to do better everyday.
  10. And lastly, I am thankful for the ability to love and be loved in return, for a creator that is unselfish and forgiving, for a life borrowed and hoped to be returned well.
I think I have to take a break from all the reflective posts lately. Tomorrow's gonna be different and keep posted for my snapshots on Sunday!

What about you? What are you thankful for?

xoxo,
biang



1 comment:

  1. This is a very inspirational post! Love it <3

    I would like to invite you to my first mini giveaway I hope you join! :D

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete