Saturday, November 26, 2011

Just what I needed

As promised, I'm taking a break from my usual drama self and decided to finally go out.  My sister asked me to go with her and take Gab, my nephew, out to the mall and I almost didn't wanna go. But I figured I needed to go out, quit thinking for a while and just have fun. So off we went!

We took Gab first to the rides 'coz he seemed too excited when he saw the colorful cars and animals. I think he got tired and bored when he realized some of the rides seem to be just going up and down so we finally left. We then went to Shakey's for some grubs and boy, I didn't realize I was that hungry until I saw the menu and almost wanted to order everything.haha. Good thing the food arrived quickly and the service was great. I was a happy costumer.

Ooooh, someone's scared!


During the entire time, Gab was so friendly and kept smiling at the waiters, it was so adorable.He even made a few friends from the other table. And I kept thinking,  'that awkward moment when your one year old nephew is more sociable than you are' haha. 

Picking out his order LIKE A BOSS!haha

This one's really good.

I think this was called the Combo Platter. 

Seafood Marinara for me. Just because I was craving for pasta for the longest time.haha

After eating, we went to the toy section of the mall to check out bikes for Gab. He wanted so much to ride on this one that after I took the shot, he desperately climbed and almost fell right into the row of bikes. If I was the nanny I'd get fired immediately.haha


He got tired after a while and was already about to throw a tantrum so we decided to head back home before it gets worse. He was so exhausted he fell asleep on the car. Poor guy!


Turns out, this was just what I needed. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and I was thankful I get to spend this day with my sister and nephew. Thank God for family.


 Btw, I'm resuming my snapshots tomorrow so don't forget to visit!


xoxo, 
biang

No comments:

Post a Comment