Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Reflections

Since it's a Sunday night and I'm feeling extra reflective, I resort to writing. There are two things I wanna write about today. 1. Saying 'yes' 2. Privacy.




On saying 'yes': 


For the past few days, I have been trying to commit myself to say 'yes' to the things or circumstances that I would normally say 'no' to. I realized there are a lot of things that I've missed out on just because I was too skeptic about it. Maybe it's about time I stay more on the positive side rather than soak myself with all the negativity around me. 


But of course, there are limitations to this, just like there is to everything. I'm not saying I say yes all the time now, it just means that I am now choosing to think of the better outcome when I say yes to something and just forget about the what-if's.




On Privacy:


Just this morning, my sister told me that my older sister told my mom about my blog and she had her read it. I almost died when I heard her say that. If you have been reading my blog, I almost always write everything that I think and feel in it. That includes my sentiments, anger, depression, EVERYTHING. My blog is considered my diary and this is my only way to vent out and keep myself sane. And to have my mom read it? Kill me now.


It's so frustrating 'coz I have had this privacy issues with my sister before. She goes through my Facebook account and even through the messages on my phone. Not that I'm hiding anything but is that even right? Even if we are living in the same house, do I not deserve my own privacy? 


I'd love to hear your thoughts on these!


xoxo,
biang

No comments:

Post a Comment