Saturday, December 31, 2011

Peaches on Top

While I was browsing through the Internet, I stumbled upon this online store who sells different kinds of accessories. And if you have been reading my blog, you would know how much I love accessories. Peaches on Top by Ms. Phylicia Pineda offers not only accessories but really cute dresses too.


STATEMENT RINGS



I totally flipped when I saw the cutest statement and connector rings. I've been trying to have a collection of rings for some time now and I don't have any same design of their collection yet. All so unique.

BANGLES

NECKLACES

SHOES

BAGS

Aside from accessories, they also have shoes and bags to die for. Everything that a girl could possibly want is already here and sold at a very affordable price. I swear, I loved everything on their site. I know you'll love it too.


Come visit their online shop here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peaches-On-Top/121616064569972 and also on multiply here: http://peachesontop.multiply.com/


xoxo,
biang

No comments:

Post a Comment