Saturday, December 31, 2011

Out with the Old, In with the New

In a few hours, 2011 will bid goodbye and another year will be taking over. There are a lot of things on my mind right now and I don't even know where to start.  This year has been a roller coaster for me and although it has been mostly tough, I still thank God that I made it through and is still given the chance to start new again in the coming year.


Found this on Tumblr. I just had to post it.haha


There has been a lot of highs and a lot more lows than I ever imagined. There has been a lot of missed opportunities, more than dozens of lazy days and hundreds of uncertainties that came along my way. I was always on the verge of fear every time I make decisions no matter how minute it was. I was always on the safe side. But, with every blow that comes along my way, I'm always surprised with the way God pulls me back.


Despite everything, I'm still very thankful for the year that has been. All the mistakes I made have taught me a lesson that I will forever remember. And God has never failed to provide me with blessings and I will always be thankful for that.
The year ahead is even more uncertain for me. But this time, I will do better. I know I will.






Happy New Year everyone. Let's all start it right! See you all next year!haha


xoxo,
biang

1 comment: