Monday, October 10, 2011

Thoughts, anyone?

My thoughts on a rainy Monday evening: I'll probably sleep late tonight, which gives me an excuse to wake up late and skip jogging tomorrow morning. I'm sure I'm gonna regret this when I wake up. It's so cold I'm actually having a hard time finishing this post. The dog outside is probably soaking wet. TV's broken. I'm so not inspired right now, where is inspiration when you need one? It's still raining outside. I finally finished reading To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee today.

Hey there Harper! Nice book you got there!

My thoughts on the book: It took me a while to finish this one. I'd love to meet Boo Radley. I'm so glad racism is not as adamant now as it was decades earlier. We can never really judge anyone. There is nothing greater than a love of a parent for his/her child. People will always talk whether they know the whole story or not. A cup of coffee and a chocolate piece was my constant companion on this journey.


This mug has been with me through thick and thin. And it's still there, stronger than it was before.haha


My thoughts upon finishing this post: Rain's finally stopped. I'm so sleepy I'm gonna post about my nephew's new haircut tomorrow. Yes, he got another one, yet again. I'm going to watch a movie tomorrow! It's sem break already which means I can now go out with my friends. Yey! Can I go to Siargao already? Gahd! When am I gonna start learning how to sew? And drive? Seriously, I need INSPIRATION!


xoxo, 
biang

No comments:

Post a Comment