Thursday, September 29, 2011

Clean up!

Okaaay, don't judge.

My mom almost got a tape recorder so she wouldn't have to tell me to clean my room over and over again. Well, technically, it's not my room 'coz I don't sleep there, but since I'm the one who almost always uses the room, so it's kind of my responsibility now. I don't know, it's like my go-to room whenever I'm undergoing my monthly depression or whenever I needed to be alone. It's my own comfort room, if you know what I mean. And lately, I haven't been cleaning it up, hence, the nagging mom. So I decided to get my butt off the couch and started cleaning up.

Before: there's even a stain on the wall, ugh!
After: well, the stain refused to budge so I just covered it. <laf>

Before: Can you believe I used to study here before?lol
After: yey! looks better now, yes?
I used to collect books and headbands before but I got tired of it eventually. Books are too costly now and I didn't know where to put the rest of the headbands so I stopped and dumped it all in this extra closet. poor thing!
Before: I didn't know where to start <evil laf again!>
After: Finally
This looks more like a storage room now. When my sister got married, they didn't have their own house yet so the gifts during her wedding were stored on the upper bunk of the bed. And I swear, when I went through that stuff, it was almost like a jungle. Good exercise for me though!


Before: everything is everywhere! gah!
After: Tada! At least, it's more arranged now.
I guess this is what boredom does! It tricks you into doing things you never would have done if you had something else better to do. But you know what? I'm sure glad I did it! And I pray to God, it stays this way for a long time. C'mon, I think I deserve a pat on the back, don't I?


xoxo, 
biang

No comments:

Post a Comment