- A 21 year old girl who blogs about her personal style (and everything in between), is the personal stylist to celebrity, Julia Montes, goes to School of Fashion and the Arts and hopes to be a well known designer someday.
2. When and how did you start blogging?
- I started blogging when I got a Lookbook account. It was then when I was introduced to numerous blogs like those of Jane Aldridge, Rumi Neely and so much more! I got inspired by them, and thought it must have be fun to be talking about something you love so much. Just pretty much expressing my love for something, which is fashion. I got inspired and hoped to do the same for others, which is how my blog came about.
- I'm either working or I'm at school. Just so you all know, I'm pretty much a normal girl. Like most girls, I hit the mall, go out on weekends, attend events, bum on the beach and watch movies, traveling, shopping and eating like everyone else. A lot more of course, but that's pretty much it, haha!!
4. Who or what has been your greatest fashion influence?
- As of now, it would have to be Kate Middleton and Kaya Scodelario. They're both very different style wise but what I do is I fuse their two looks together and come up with something.
- I'd like to say sophistication with an edge. I'm not into the whole edgy thing anymore, I guess it was just a phase. I now catch myself eyeing more blazers, conservative cuts and the like. But of course I add the usual sky high heels, layers of accessories and all that. I guess it's cause I'm getting older and I'm still trying to discover myself. So other than me changing, so is my style!
6. Name some of the bloggers you look up to and why?
- Locally I read the blogs of Kryz, Cams, Laureen and Lissa. Those girls are not only the most fashyon girls in the Metro but they too are the sweetest and nicest girls ever! But, if you're asking me about international blogs I absolutely love Chiara Ferragni of the Blonde Salad with a mix of Rumi Neely of Fashiontoast. Amazing.
7. What is your greatest achievement so far?
- I don't think I can pick just one achievement. All are the greatest and the best and have each brought me to where I am. I am so happy for all that, and just hope and pray for more to come my way!!
- In ten years. Blogging still, maybe? haha! I wish to be a world renowned fashion icon and designer. Living either here or in London. Traveling the world and just enjoying the company of my family -- Cause I think I'll be married in ten years.. I think? HAHA!
9. What is your greatest dream? [no boundaries]
- Wow. Good question. Okay. I think I'd love to be a world renowned fashion icon. Like Alexa Chung level. Gracing covers of magazines, walking runways and just enjoying life to it's fullest! Oh and maybe I'll be a Victorias Secret model -- If by some stroke of luck I grow about 2 or 3 inches taller and loose about 20 pounds (the healthy way of course), haha!!!
- Believe it or not, I'm a VERY (and I really do mean very) shy person. I only started talking to boys when I was in high school and I used to be the wallflower. Till I told myself to change that or nothing will happen to me.
11. What is the biggest misconception about you?
- That I'm either self-centered, mataray or stupid.
12. What irritates you the most?
- Hate comments on my blog. You know, it's been said so many times. If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. It's so annoying how no one listens to that.
13. Who inspires you everyday?
- My family, friends and blog readers. They're always so supportive and just push me to do the best I can in whatever I do. I'm so thankful for all of them!!
- No. People tease me and tell me that I am, but if you ask me? I don't think I am. I don't know, I've always associated fame with singers and movie stars and people on magazine covers and who get noticed everywhere they go. I'm not like that, so I guess that's why I don't believe it when my friends tell me otherwise, haha! :)
15. What advice can you give to your readers or fans?
- To just enjoy life. Live it to the fullest. Don't waste it on "what if's" cause what can you get out of that right?
There you go guys. I hope you learned more about her with this interview just like I did. Check out her blog HERE to know more about her or you can like her Facebook page HERE and follow her on twitter HERE.
Anyway, I will be hosting another BIG giveaway soon from Peaches on Top so stay tuned!!