Saturday, January 14, 2012

Shoes to Love

If there is one thing I love more than food, it would have to be shoes. I truly believe one can make or break an outfit through the shoes that they're wearing. 

And since almost everyone is in Cebu for Sinulog and I'm here at home sulking, I might as well make use of the Internet and cheer myself with some lovely shoes. So here are what I'm lusting over from NYFW Spring 2012 Collection.

Altuzarra

Peter Som


Sophie Theallet

United Bamboo

Alexander Wang

Diane von Furstenberg


 And of course, from our very own Kermit Tesoro's new collection:


It would take a lifetime before I could buy these shoes. Okay, maybe not. But as much as I love these, I could not afford to spend such a lot of money for a single shoes. I am that thrifty.haha


xoxo,
biang

2 comments:

  1. The last pair is so jaw-dropping! :)

    http://xoxostrawberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pwede mo request na i pop-up ang comment? Hihi.

    I have eyes for the JC Lita's only. XD

    ReplyDelete