Monday, February 13, 2012

Best of Grammy's

 Because of some unfortunate reasons, I wasn't able to watch the Grammy's live on television so I had to content myself with the Internet. 


Here are some of my favorite Red Carpet looks:

TAYLOR SWIFT in Zuhair Murad

 

CARRIE UNDERWOOD in Gomez-Gracia gown



RIHANNA in Giorgio Armani

 

 PARIS HILTON in Basil Soda


 KELLY OSBOURNE in Tony Ward


 KATE BECKINSALE in Zuhair Murad


 KATY PERRY in my love, Elie Saab


And my other love, ADAM LEVINE with equally gorgeous VS model Anne V


I especially loved Taylor Swift's and Rihanna's gowns. Although the two of them wore totally opposing styles but it definitely represented each one's personality. Katy Perry looked stunning but I loved that Elie Saab creation on the runway better. And Kelly Osbourne's hair was unusual but I think it suits her look well. Kate Beckinsale wasn't a disappointment either.


So, who's your top pick?


xoxo,
biang

No comments:

Post a Comment