Friday, February 17, 2012

Of milk teas and Jane Eyre

 This is one of those days when a refreshing cold milk tea is just the perfect company to Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre. It's been awfully gloomy the past few days that I decided to take advantage of it and have some "me" time.  Since I have always wanted to try out Nai Cha, I thought this was the perfect place to start it off. 


A brief Intro and Bacground (taken from their Facebook page):


KENKO NAI CHA - ASIAN MILK TEAS that are FRESHLY BREWED DAILY from only PREMIUM QUALITY TEA LEAVES. 

We have recreated traditional tea into creative mixes that appeals to the modern, adventurous and young at heart. As such, we give you more options to personalize your own drink! You can choose from the vast array of tea beverages from our menu, your desired sweetness level and the type of chewies you crave for.

Not only that, we only use tea leaves with ALL-NATURAL FLAVORS. This is in line with our commitment to only serve HEALTHY and GUILT-FREE beverages for everyone's enjoyment.








It's my first time to drink milk tea ever and my verdict: PASSED with flying colors. I tried out their Wintermelon Milk Tea as was the personal favorite of Charles Xavier and also due to my apparent curiosity. I went all the way 100% and honestly, I actually prefer it over caffeine. And I repeat, it's a 'personal preference', before all coffee lovers throw their books at me. haha. 


I'm not so sure if they have branches outside Cagayan de Oro but if you happen to be in CDO, you can grab your Nai Chas at Vista del Rio Bldg., Patag Road, Cdo and at Level 2 Robinsons. You can also check out and like their Facebook page HERE.


So at the end of the day, I was a happy customer. Apparently, so was Charlotte Bronte.haha


xoxo,
biang

No comments:

Post a Comment