Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Stress Reliever

Whenever I feel stressed, whether it be situational or self-inflicted (with the latter most common than the former.hahaha), it's either I read a book, write a blog post about just anything my crazy mind could think of or, browse the Internet. And I have done all three so there is not much concealment that I am stressed beyond words. Again. But this time, it is not much work-related but more of a lack of sleep. I have no idea why in the world can I not doze off to Neverland when I very much needed it. I really have to figure this out or else I'm gonna be a walking zombie by the end of the month. 

And apparently for me, it comes in two, coz aside from being stressed, I have also been very uninspired the past few days. I feel like all the inspiration has been sucked out of me and I always find myself staring blankly without anything particular in mind.I think I'm on the brink of insanity.haha. Kidding! But seriously, where is inspiration when you need one?? 

With that, I feel the need to share with you some of the photos and GIFs that has somehow relieved some of my stress during the past few days. You know, just in case you feel the same way that I do. And also some dose of inspirational words to bathe our souls with.


This one is so true! 


I couldn't help but laugh at this. Sarcasm and Bitterness all in one.hahaha

Yes, I've tried it. :)


I dunno why but I literally LOL'd when I saw this one.


I should do this more often to motivate myself.

Yey for chocolates!

So true.


And last but not the least, my theme for this week.haha
I truly hope everything gets better next week. And I'm thinking of resuming my outfit posts, what do you think? But I still need to find a photog and a really good camera before I do that. Let's all cross our fingers for that.

Latly, Don't forget to spend the holidays in reflection and communion with God. And of course, enjoy the rest of the summer!

xoxo,
biang


No comments:

Post a Comment