Monday, September 10, 2012

Just Desserts

Truth be told, I was never the chocolate cray-cray kind of person. I preferred salty food over anything sweet. A lot of you might be wondering what the hell is wrong with my taste buds but yeah, that's just how I was wired. Nonetheless, I never back down from any challenge when it comes to food. I mean, come on, we only live once, we at least gotta try everything good there is. 

And so we became slaves of our gluttonous appetites and tasted everything sweet until we could taste no more. Talk about dessert buffet. And I said, Challenge accepted! But I failed miserably. After devouring my Lava Cake, my mouth raised up the white flag and shamelessly admitted defeat. Willy Wonka was disappointed.

I hope you get satiated even if all I have for you are these photos. May they serve your taste buds well.

Dessert Buffet Counter
Lava Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream on Top. 



All the dessert you can eat.

So if you happen to be in Cebu and you want a taste of these mouth-watering sweets, do visit Fudge located along A.S. Fortuna. It's not a very grand place and it actually has a relaxing feel to it. And if you have a look at their menu, they also have pastas and what-nots so you'll have a lot of options in case sweet things are not your cup of tea.

Dessert menu

Just make sure you visit more prepared than I am 'coz this one's definitely not for the fainthearted. haha. I gotta stop writing like this. It feels weird. Anyhow, Dessert Buffet will run for the whole month of September, and it only happens once a year. As seen on their Facebook caption, you can always have your diet for the rest of the year. So I guess I'll see you there.

P.S. It's been a while since I posted a food entry. I hope this makes up for the long hiatus. :)

P.P.S. Credits to Karen for the photos above. I know I've badgered you enough so thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I love their lava cake! Wanna go there some time. We love their crinkles too.

    ReplyDelete