Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 40: Alone and Lonely

Today, I felt so alone.

I came to work on time as usual and the day started out like it always does. However,the person I was always with decided to sit somewhere else leaving me sitting all by myself with no one to talk to. Just so you know, I'm usually really loud especially when I'm with my friends or with someone I'm comfortable with. But if I haven't known anyone that much yet, I am the total opposite. I barely even talk. I just close in on myself and can go on without talking unless I really need to. I'm not snob or anything. I just sometimes feel awkward and I don't know what to say so I just keep mum.

But today, I felt alone more than ever. I missed my friends and I keep thinking how much fun I could be having being with them. I missed my family especially my sister who I always to talk to. I just miss everyone. I don't mean to be overly dramatic but sometimes,I really can't help it. I am the type of person who always have a hard time letting go of people and moving on. Plus, a friend is leaving for Vietnam today and I'm feeling a little nostalgic about everything.

I just pray tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment